Follow us

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, February 18, 2013

Challenge 29

Good morning everyone.  I hope you have all had a good week. As you may be aware that
Artistic Inspirations was deleted a few days ago, so this one is looking rather empty
at the moment.  We are working to get things back to normal as soon as possible.
and we thank you all for baring with us.  I have managed to do the Top 3 and Winners from
Mr Linky.

So onto our Top 3 and Our Winner

TOP 3

No: 12 Crafty And Green


No: 22 Barbara Daines



No: 45 Patty Sue 2


Well done ladies please email me for your Top 3 Badges
abbiekay63@gmail.com

WINNER

No: 75 Nanda


Well done. Please email me for your Prize and for your Winners Badge
abbiekay63@gmail.com

So onto this weeks challenge

Challenge 29
Buttons and Bows
Our sponsor for this week is
Sassy Studio Designs 

Sassy Studio is offering 4 Digis of winners choice

The Team have done a fabulous job again this week 




Trish


Patricia

Carol







3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that you've had these blog problems! What in the world is going on?! But thank you for rallying and bringing us another great week of inspiration! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first time entering your challenge. I'm sorry to hear that you've had problems. It can be so frustrating with computers. Thanks for the inspiration and hanging in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the opportunity to participate in your challenge - the button was fun as I found this real metal antique button in my stash from Great Aunt Agnes (doesn't everyone have a great Aunt Agnes?) Thanks for inspiring me with your DTMs' gorgeous creations. Now I'm off to visit some of the other blogs. Thanks again for offering this challenge. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete