Follow us

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Friday, February 15, 2013

Important message
Hi everyone due to unforeseen circumstances
the original Artistic Inspirations has been deleted along with other challenge blogs.
 At this present time I can't retrieve any of them so we have had to resort to making this one
up very quickly so that you can still post your entries. 
 I am doing my best to retrieve the entries we have had already, I think I can do this
from Mr Linky.   We are all so sorry for any inconvenience caused.
We are working flat out to try and get this up and running again, so please bare with us.  
In the meantime our current challenge is still running
CURRENT CHALLENGE


our Sponsor is
CDEE Designs


cdee designs

Chrissie is offereing 3 Digi Images of winners choice











5 comments:

  1. Abbie, so sorry this has happened. Hope things are soon resolved. I've listed your new link on the Monday Winners - hope that will help redirect folks, too. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Donna. At least we are up and running so thats the main thing. Thank you for your help xx

      Delete
  2. What a pain for you Abbie so sorry this has happened
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Betty, Thank you. Its a pain but we will get there. At least the blog has had a facelift lol xx

      Delete
  3. I totally understand. Two Mondays ago I lost every single picture on my blog including no only pictures of my cards but every badge representing winnings, places I shop, challenges I follow.... it's no fun to fix it back again. Sorry you're stuck doing it, too. --Gail

    ReplyDelete