Follow us

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, May 20, 2013

Challenge 42

Good morning, hope you have all had a good week. Thank you to everyone who took part
in our last challenge.  We have had a change of direction this week where we havn't used 
Random.Org to choose our Top 3, so this week our Top 3 and Winner have been
chosen by the Design Team.

Top 3




Well done ladies, please take our Top 3 Badge

Top 3 Badge

Winner



Well done, please take our Winners Badge.  Please email me
abbiekay1963@gmail.com for details on how to claim your prize.
You will have one week to claim your prize.

Winners Badge

We would also like to thank our sponsor 
Eureka
 Challenge 42
Cards For Men
Our Sponsor this week is 
Bugaboo

Bugaboo
Jodie is offering 7 Digis of winners choice

This is what Team B have for your inspiration this week. Stunning work from everyone I'm 
sure you will agree.
 Paula
Using Roly Poly Chef Taste
 Joan

Using Guy BBQ
 Bev
Using Guy BBQ
 Kate
Using Roly Poly Chef Taste

Using Fish Whisperer

 using BBQ Guy




7 comments:

  1. Really fun inspiration from the design team. I love the different characters used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing me in your top 3, what a lovely start to my day
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my card for the top 3!!! I'm so happy! I'll display your badge proudly on my blog!

    Thanks for the great challenges and awesome DT inspirations! Hugs
    Cinzia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work by the DT. male cards are always sooo difficult. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge and super DT cards,
    Hugs
    Suzy B :-)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely DT work & inspiration, Janet T

    ReplyDelete