Follow us

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, July 8, 2013

Challenge 49

Good morning everyone, wow what glorious weather we have had and for all those Tennis fans, Wimbledon was fabulous.
Thank you so much everyone for taking part in our last challenge, all your work is just amazing and makes our job very hard to choose our Winner and Top 3...

Our Winner and Top 3 have been chosen by the Design Team so without further ado ...

TOP 3




Well done ladies.  please take our Top 3 Badge

Top 3 Badge

WINNER


You have won 4 Digis of your choice from Sassy Studio
Well done Laine, please take our Winners Badge.  Please email me
abbiekay63@gmail.com for details on how to claim your prize.  You will have one week to claim your prize.

We would also like to say a big thank you to our sponsor
Sassy Studio Designs

CHALLENGE 49
BLING
Our Sponsor this week is
 Digi Stamps 4 Joy

Digistamps 4 joy
Margy is offering 5 digis of winners choice
This is what Team A have for your inspiration this week also our GDT from Digi Stamps 4 Joy

GDT
My name is Padmaja Ramesh but you can call me Pam. I moved near  Houston, TX about 5 years ago from California. The Weather here? You get summer and winter in the same week. My life revolves around hubby, 2 sons and 2 papillion dogs. In between taking care of them I craft and sometimes paint watercolor. I also read a lot especially science fiction. I love science and I think I approach craft the same way -  I so love to experiment as I am very curious about how things are done. I love to learn different techniques and play as you can see from the projects in my blog. http://papillondigitaldesigns.com/
Pam GDT



Joining from Team B
Kate

8 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job with the digis from DS4J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I'm so happy to be in Top3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff from the DT - thanks for the fun challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice cards and projects. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies for your lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic creations with our Digistamps4Joy images! Thanks ladies. (Just cannot see the GDT card?)
    {{{hugs}}
    Margy (owner)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design team samples...love the stamp of the girl with the flowing hair. Thanks for the "bling" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Entering 1 more card. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete