Follow us

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, August 12, 2013

CHALLENGE 54

Good morning everyone, we hope you have all had a great week.  Well a new week and a new challenge thank you to everyone who took part in our last challenge and as always we have loved visiting you all.  Every week you amaze us with all your stunning work which makes our jobs harder
as always the Design Team have picked the Top 3 and the Winner...

TOP 3


Well done ladies please take our Top 3 Badge

Top 3 Badge

WINNERS
Jan you have won 5 images from QKR


Kathleen you have won 4 images from Sassy Studio designs
Well done ladies.  Please take our Winners Badge.  Please email me
abbiekay63@gmail.com for details on how to claim your prize.  You will have one week to claim your prize.

Winners Badge

We would like to thank our Sponsors for last week
QKR
&
Sassy Studio Designs 

CHALLENGE 54
USE DIE CUTS/PUNCHES
Our Sponsor this week is
Eureka
 Eureka
Eureka is offering 5 digis of winners choice

The Team have created lots of yummy inspiration this week..

Kerrie W
Theresa

Sue


10 comments:

  1. I am sooo happy right now, thank you so much for choosing my card as a winner. Off to display my winners badge now :)
    Big hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much for choosing my card in the Top 3! I'm so thrilled! Thanks for the inspiration! Your DT cards are amazing! :)
    Be Blessed,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work from the DT...thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous selection of DT projects, thank you for the great challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad I found your wonderful blog. The inspiration is beautiful ladies, fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for posting this die and for letting us see all the cards made by your DT - I especially love the fact that there is a lot of purple there - my fave colour.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun challenge and great inspiration from the DT! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi everyone, I've only just found your challenge blog and your theme is just perfect for this little card I've made.
    Hugs,
    Jeannie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top 3.
    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete