Follow us

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, August 26, 2013

CHALLENGE 56

Good morning everyone, We hope that you are all having a great long weekend.  We also want to thank you all for your fabulous entries for our last challenge.  As always the Design Team have picked the Top 3 and the Winner.  Before we announce the winner we have a new member to the Design Team
So please welcome her to the team, we are glad that you are joining us..

Top 3


Well done ladies please take our Top 3 Badge
Top 3 Badge
WINNER

You have won 5 digis from Robyn's Fetish
Winners Badge
Please email me abbiekay63@gmail.com for details on how to claim your prize.  You will have  one week to claim your prize.

We would like to thank our sponsor for last week
Robyn's Fetish

CHALLENGE 56
Swirls / Anything Goes
Our Sponsor this week is
Bugaboo

Bugaboo
Bugaboo is offering 7 digis of winners choice

The Design Team have for your Inspiration this week..

Abbie
Kerrie


Claire
Sue
We look forward to seeing what you create...

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for choosing my card as Top 3! I'm so thrilled! Your DT cards are fabulous this week! :) Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie your welcome my lovelie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you So much for selecting my card as the winning card for Challenge 55. I am thrilled (even though making the card was for a sad occasion). I've sent an email as instructed. Looking forward to future challenges with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Heather. Your card is such a lovely tribute. I especially like the multiple layers to back the main image - I want to try this look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome Heather. I have emailed you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally don't post on a blog twice, but I have to say this for everyone else to read. Artistic Inspirations is THE best...I received my free digis this afternoon (Tues-the same day I emailed you)...that is the quickest someone from the Challenge Blog got back with me OR the sponsor (Robyn's Fetish) has emailed the winning prize. Thank you. Your DT work is awesome and you all are awesome.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful, inspirational cards. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty design team samples. Thank you for the "anything goes" challenge!

    ReplyDelete