Follow us

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, September 30, 2013

Challenge 61
Anything Goes/One Layer Only

Good  morning everyone, We hope you have all had a great week.  We also want to thank everyone who joined us for our last challenge.  So many gorgeous entries.  Before we get onto our Top 3 and Winner we have a new designer joining us.  So please can we welcome
We are so glad to have you on the team hun. We look forward to seeing all your beautiful work.
So as always the Top 3 and the Winner have been chosen by the Design Team.

Top 3




Well done ladies please take our Top 3 Badge

 Top 3 Badge

Winner


You have won 5 digis of your choice from Digi Darla

Well done Elena please take our Winners Badge and please email me
abbiekay63@gmail.com for details on how to claim your prize.

Winners Badge

We would like to thank our sponsor for our last challenge
Digi Darla

CHALLENGE 61
Anything Goes / One Layer Only

Our sponsor is

Digistamps 4 joy
Margy is offering 5 Digis of winners choice

This is what the Design Team
and our GDT joining us this week from Digistamps 4 Joy have for your inspiration.
GDT
Here is alittle bit about Elena
My name is Elenor Sandström, I’m 38 and live in Umeå, a city in the north of Sweden!
I have always liked to craft in different ways, but after a scrapbooking class, I got hooked on that and also began to do more and more cards!
So now I do mainly cards, ATC’s, altering objects and do a little wire work when I find inspiration! I like to take photos, dance, bake, and grow herbs and other things, so it’s not just papercrafts for me, I like to try new things and get inspiration from fellow crafters!
Hugs, Elenor
Wow ladies stunning work from you all..

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner and Top 3, well done gals!
    Thanks for picking my creation as Top 3!

    Hugs Mian

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! Beautiful creations by the winners and the design team.

    ReplyDelete