Follow us

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, October 7, 2013

Challenge 62
Anything Goes/Make It Girly

Hi everyone, we hope you have all had a good week.  I have had a major computer virus that nearly wiped out my computer, luckily all sorted now thanks to my hubby so If you havn't received a comment on your entry this week thats why.    We want to say a huge thank you to everyone who took part in our last challenge.  As always the Design Team have chosen the Top 3 and the Winner.

TOP 3




Well done ladies, please take our Top 3 Badge
Top 3 Badge

 Winner

 
 you have won 5 digis from Digistamps 4 Joy

wow well done, she is amazing.  Please take our Winners Badge and please email me
abbiekay63@gmail.com for details on how to claim your prize.
 Winners Badge

 We would also like to thank our sponsor for last week
Digistamps 4 Joy

CHALLENGE 62
Anything Goes/Make It Girly 

Our sponsor this week is

StampArt Design
Kathryn is offering 5 digis of winners choice from whimsy Stamp Store

We have stunning work as always from our Design Team


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous inspiration by the DT, thank you for the great challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the fun challenge. While I was here, I noticed that you're having an issue with your badges/blinkies along the sidebar re-sizing themselves. I found an easy fix for that (after it happened to me too) and you can see the steps for that here:
    Fix for your blogger photos going out of size
    Please be sure to leave me a comment if this works for you. I'd love to know that I was able to help you!!
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts
    My Blog Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, thank you so much. I'll contact you ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my project as a Top 3! It means a lot to me to be chosen! I will add my badge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome inspiration from the DT! Thanks for another wonderful challenge!

    ReplyDelete