Follow us

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, February 17, 2014

Challenge #79 Anything Goes/ Masculine

Good morning everyone, we hope you have all had a great weekend. Hopefully you got to do something fun with your valentine. Thank you so much to everyone who took part in our last challenge. As always the design team have chosen the Top 3 and the Winner


Top 3



Well done ladies please take our Top 3 Badge

Winner


Well done please email me abbiekay63@gmail.com
for details on how to claim your prize, please also take our Winners Badge

We would like to say thank you to our sponsor last week

Challenge #79

Anything Goes/Masculine 

3 images for the winner

Now for some inspiration from our design team:


Abbie

Carmen

Kay

Carol



Kitt

Maja


8 comments:

  1. I can't see a linky - my card is here x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card for the Top 3. Thanks for all the inspiration by the DT and the fabulous challenges. Have a great week! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Have just linked up and followed, so many lovely cards Thanks so much for the challenge Kaye ( Crafty Kayes Room)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely DT cards! masculine cards are always tough to me... thanks for the challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I won!!! Thank you for choosing my card as the top 3, I will email you, Congratulations to other toppers and winners too!
    Today I am entering a new card, I just love to play in your challenges and wonderful DT's inspiration!!
    Vinita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the challenge. I am cutting it close to the time limit. Nothing like work to get into the way of playing. Great DT work.

    ReplyDelete