Follow us

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, March 17, 2014

Winner #82

Thank you for all of your beautiful creations for our last week's Challenge
St.Patrick's Day / Green Anything Goes...

Our wonderful sponsor last week was...

They are offering 5 images to our winner!
They also supplied our DT with the images they used.
Thank you Digistamps 4 Joy!

Our winner for challenge #82 is


Congratulations Debi B. Please contact Carmen at wildrose.cm@gmail.com and I will get you your prize. Here is your badge please display it with pride!



Now for our DT Top picks...











Wow the Dt had a really tough time but the above projects were the top choices!
Please display our badge with pride! Well done.

Hope we will see you this week for our challenge 
A Card for a Child

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top DT Picks. I will display my badge with pride. Happy St. Patrick's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful win! I am blushing : ) Thank You so much for choosing my Card in a Box in your top picks! I will add your badge to my blog now- Thank You so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing y card as one of your Top Picks. I will happy Add my badge as soon as my Blog lets me lol xx Would like to congratulate all the winners.

    ReplyDelete