Follow us

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Challenge #100 Sponsor Spotlight - My Craft Spot & Pickled Potpourri Designs

Good Thursday Morning!
We continue on spotlighting our wonderful sponsors for our 
100th challenge.  The theme is Anything Goes and you have until Sunday at 4:30 MST to enter.
Winners will be selected from comments on Randomly chosen DT blogs as well as right here... The more you comment the better chance you have of winning.


Prize offered.

I have loved paper crafting for as long as I can remember (since preschool, really!)  My Craft Spot started out as a place to share my ideas through pictures and video tutorials.  Now I have my own line of high quality photopolymer stamps.  There are almost 100 sets of clear stamps and coordinating metal dies to choose from with more on the way! I also stock Bakers Twinejute string, scrunched seam binding, and 14 yummy color combinations of sequins


Come visit My Craft Spot for lots of ideas and inspiration, videos and weekly challenges with prizes!  Shipping is always FREE at My Craft Spot (within the US).
You can find them on Facebook, Pinterest, Blog, Gallery & Online Shop

prize package of a $7 gift certificate

PickledPotpourri Designs began in 2013 as an offshoot of Red Rubber Designs , a rubber stamp company. But not all images are destined to become rubber stamps, so Pickled Potpourri was created to offer quality digital papers, printables and stamp designs to inspire and enable everyone to create art!

We feature old favorites from The Angel Company (which closed its doors in August 2011), as well as new, original designs. You'll find a potpourri of images in a wide range of styles to enhance your paper crafting, scrapbooking and other artsy projects at Pickled Potpourri!


Pickled Potpourri Designs used by our Design Team





Link your project below for a chance to win one of these great prizes.


9 comments:

  1. I love the beehive stamps, these are really great cards too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous DT cards...thanks for the inspiration!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two more fabulous sponsors! I love My Craft Spot - their stamps and dies are fabulous! I was not familiar with Pickled Potpourri until I saw them here - thank you for introducing them to me! Your DT cards are fabulous! I really enjoyed the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an exciting challenge! And congratulations on reaching your 100th challenge! Great inspiration from your DT too :)
    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your 100th Challenge! Love all the wonderful inspiration from the DT!
    Nancy :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 100th Challenge...thank you for all the fun challenges. Big Texas hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am commenting here for Carmen's card with the little boy image in a tube since there is NO link to it? It is a GREAT card! and I just love the image! Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration! (and congrats on Artisitic Inspirations 100th challenge!)

    Kathy
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete