Follow us

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Challenge #100 Sponsor Spotlight - Marianne Design & Sassy Studio

Good Wednesday Morning!
We continue on spotlighting our wonderful sponsors for our 
100th challenge.  The theme is Anything Goes and you have until Sunday at 4:30 MST to enter.
Winners will be selected from comments on Randomly chosen DT blogs as well as right here... The more you comment the better chance you have of winning.
Prize offered  2 dies or 1 die and 1 stamp or 2 stamps

Marianne Design is a Dutch owned craft manufacturer and supplier to craft wholesale around the world. The company was established in 1994 by Marianne Perlot and is based in the Netherlands. For years now, we develop all our products with much care and quality. We have a practical understanding of the needs of crafters, we integrate product development, design and customer service to bring fresh ideas and beautiful products to the craft industry. All to enable the consumer to make beautiful cards, scrapbooks and other projects and enjoy this wonderful hobby. Our products are available in 18 countries around the world. We produce a wide range of products which represent a complete concept of paper crafts. There are different lines of stamps and dies with matching papers and materials to decorate your card or scrap. Products are chosen carefully for mixing and matching and stimulating creativity.
Marianne Designs is Celebrating their 20th year this year!  Congratulations

You can check them out on Facebook, Twitter, Blog & Website

Prize offered 4 images of winner's choice

Hello and Welcome to Sassy Studios Designs!
I am Lindsay, and I am not only the owner/founder, I am the artist behind this site.
I have been into art since high school (well maybe since elementary school when my dad gave me my first Art lesson at the dining room table teaching me about perspective) I went to college and studied fashion design. And don't get me wrong I love fashion design but my fav part was always the illustration aspect. I got into scrapbooking about 3 years ago and only discovered card making and stamping just under a year ago and I fell in love!
To read the rest of Lindsay's story click on the link above.
You can check them out on Facebook, Blog, Splitcoast Gallery & Online Shop

Our very own Sari using Sassy Studio's Marilyn


Link your project below for a chance to win one of these great prizes.




10 comments:

  1. More fab sponsors, I have lots of Marianne dies and Sassy studios images look really fun. It's great to see over 100 entries now for your 100th challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 100th! I love Marianne Dies and Sassy images are adorable. Thanks for another fun challenge. I'm a follower now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 100th. How exciting. Going to check out the DT work a little better. Thank you for the chance to win. What a great prize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 100 Challenges. I think I have entered every one of them, lol! What a great list of sponsors this week. Great design samples to get our creative juices flowing. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous sponsors! I am a big fan of Marianne Design and Sassy Design Studio! Many congratulations on your 100th challenge and best wishes for many more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creations by the DT. Congrats on your 100th Challenge and fabulous sponsors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing the stunning DT inspirations and for a super challenge. Huge congratulations on reaching 100 challenges - hoping there will be many more! Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What AMAZING inspiration . . . once again!!! Thanks for a chance to win! And Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration! (and congrats on Artisitic Inspirations 100th challenge!)

    Kathy
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete