Follow us

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, September 22, 2014

#110 Anything goes &/or Pink for Breast Cancer

Good Monday Morning!!!
We have a new challenge for you today.

ANYTHING GOES &/or PINK FOR BREAST CANCER
This challenge is near and dear to me.  I will be running this year in the Run for the cure. 
You can see my blog for details or if you would like to donate.

Now on to the challenge.
Our wonderful sponsor is 
our winner will receive a $12 gift card to Sami Stamps.

Now for some inspiration!






Can't wait to see what you create!





8 comments:

  1. Such a talented design team, the pink creations are gorgeous!! Thank you Carmen for participating in the Run for the Cure and for hosting a challenge to support it, I could not think of a better challenge for my first time here! I applaud you and wish you the best in your walk/run/crawl (lol)! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design team samples. Thanks for the "anything goes/or cancer awareness" challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun sponsorship! Thank you for letting Sami Stamps be a part of it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and I love that you are not just limited to cards. Wonderfully talented people here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous DT Creations! Love Theresa's .. Juts fantastic!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous challenge for a wonderful cause!

    ReplyDelete