Follow us

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, November 10, 2014

Winner Challenge #116

Thank you everyone that entered our challenge last week
Anything Goes/ Happy Birthday.
Our Sponsor for last week was 

Sprinkle N' Sparkle
Sparkle n' Sprinkle  the prizes are as follows
 2 images for winner and 2 for each of top 3

Our winner chosen by Random.org

And our top 3 chosen by our Design Team are...




If you 4 ladies would contact Carmen at wildrose.cm@gmail.com I will get you hooked up with your prize.  Feel free to grab your badge from the side bar.  And Congratulations!

Hope to see everyone this week for Anything Goes/ STARS!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely surprise to see that my card was chosen as one of the top three. I've emailed. Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled to have won this challenge. I've sent Carmen an email and will grab my badge. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete