Follow us

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Winner Challenge #123

Good Morning,  Sorry I am so late in posting this week.  Life just gets in the way a little too often these days.

A big thanks to Fitztown for sponsoring our last challenge... Triangles!
The prize is 3 images from this wonderful store.

Our winner as chosen by Random.org is

Please contact Carmen to arrange for your prize.  wildrose.cm@gmail.com 

Now for our DT Favs.










Congratulations on the beautiful creations.  Please feel free to take your badge from the side  bar and display it with pride.

Hope to see you back for challenge #124 Hearts.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for choosing my project your favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my notebook as one of your favourites!!!
    Congratulations to all the other winners :)
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for picking my card as one of your favs! I'm glad that you liked it. I'm so happy to put the badge on my blog!! Hugs, Gail L

    ReplyDelete