Follow us

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Challenge #130 Anything goes or Twist of Ribbon

Good Afternoon and may i apologise for the delay in this post. 

We have another great challenge for you.

Anything Goes with a twist of Spring.


Our talented and generous sponsor is

Alicia Bel



  • Alicia Bel.com   




  •   Hi, I'm Alicia Bel. Since childhood, I drew all the time. I also like to make cards. I studied teaching and then Fine Arts. I learned anatomy, composition and many things to make most interesting my drawings. My drawings are very sweet, innocent and sometimes sexy. I'm a bit childish and I really like princess stories, and beautiful, simple, and happy things.

  • And we also have My Besties


    Thank you to our wonderful sponsors

    Of course our DT has outdone themselves with some beautiful cards to get you in the spirit!



    Louise





    Maja
    To follow


    Agata


    Don't forget its always anything goes at Artistic Inspirations.
    The challenge will end on the Saturday before the next challenge starts on the Monday.


    7 comments:

    1. Thanks for a great new challenge. Just hoping for a clarification. Is it twist of ribbon as the title says, or twist of spring as the post says? I'm going to assume it is ribbon as I believe an earlier challenge was spring but I'd appreciate it if you could let me know. I've subscribed to comments so you can just answer here and I'll get the response.

      Thanks,
      Lisa D.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Lovely creations by the Design Team.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I think it is Anything Goes with Twist of Ribbon and the 'Spring' is a leftover from last challenge. Also, at top of post it indicates Anything Goes 'or' Twist of Ribbon and the word 'or' is a bit confusing because you usally have Anything Goes 'with' a Twist which in this case is ribbon.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      ReplyDelete
    4. Great examples by the DT! Thanks for the challenge and inspiration.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Cute DT work. Thank you for the challenge.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Wonderful challenge, thank you for all the inspiration and eye candy! :-)

      TTFN,

      CraftyGirl
      craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    7. Great Challenge! Love the DT creations!

      ReplyDelete