Follow us

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, May 11, 2015

Winner of Challenge #130

Good Morning to all and thanks for all the lovely entries into the last challenge Anything goes with a twist of Ribbon.

A big thanks to 
Our talented and generous sponsor are

Alicia Bel





  • Alicia Bel.com   





  •   Hi, I'm Alicia Bel. Since childhood, I drew all the time. I also like to make cards. I studied teaching and then Fine Arts. I learned anatomy, composition and many things to make most interesting my drawings. My drawings are very sweet, innocent and sometimes sexy. I'm a bit childish and I really like princess stories, and beautiful, simple, and happy things.

  • And we also have My Besties


    Thank you to our wonderful sponsors


    And our winner chosen by Random.org is
    107.Mayumi in Scrapland





    Please contact Tonnie to arrange for your prize. 


    Our DT Favourites are

    11. Maxibelle

    My Besties Sherri Baldy Img494 Bright 

    41. Elena F
     

    97.  Jules
     

    Thanks for everyone who entered hope to see you on the next challenge Anything goes /Twist of Swirls

    1 comment:

    1. Wow, I cant believe that I missed seeing my card selected as a DT Fav. Thanks so much!

      ReplyDelete